Korean Studies Online Taster Program
- Datum: 26.01.2021 - 28.01.2021
- Ort: Online
The Korean Studies Online Taster Program has been designed to appeal to a range of students, with no prerequisite knowledge of Korea or Korean Studies required. The course will be conducted 100% in English by some of our experienced Korean Studies Professors (detailed below).
The three-day course is spread over 90 minutes per day at a time which is most convenient for each time zone. Therefore, the course will run twice per day (Korean morning time) and (Korean early evening) to cater for our North/Central and South American partner students and our European, Asian and Australasian partner students.
Learn how to understand Korean culture and etiquette, appreciate the fast-paced nature of change in this dynamic country and learn about the country's economic development and continued social change.
Spotlight on: Hallym University Korean Studies Online Taster Program
This course will be offered online 'live' twice per day:
- Program: Hallym University Korean Studies Online Taster Program
- Dates: 26th -28th January 2021
- Duration: Three days, 90 minutes per day (4.5 hours total)
- Required Language Ability: Competent English comprehension/listening and speaking skills are required. The course will be conducted 100% in English.
- Number of Credits: Not for credit, (unless previously agreed by your home university)
- Certification: Online certificate for students who complete the course
- Course Fee: Free
Registration for DHBW Heidenheim students:
Send an E-Mail to Martina Hoffmann (E-Mail: Martina.Hoffmann@dhbw-heidenheim.de) or Brigitte Ilg (E-Mail: Brigitte.Ilg@dhbw-heidenheim.de) and let them know that you want to take part in it. Also they can answer your questions about the program.